As a supply chain consultancy, 4flow consulting assesses the factors influencing make-or-buy decisions and assists clients with all types of outsourcing issues.
Concentrating on core competencies is a trend in all industries. The variability of overhead costs, cost reductions, increases in flexibility, and a service providers' additional know-how are the main reasons for outsourcing. These challenges, though, are accompanied by real implementation risks.
4flow consulting knows the critical success factors of outsourcing and supports companies during the entire process.
Benefits of Outsourcing
The outsourcing projects we complete with our clients typically result in:
- Successful outsourcing of operational business
- Up to 30 to 40 percent in cost savings
- Improvements in performance especially in regard to customer service, ability to deliver and willingness to share information
- Increases in transparency for inventory and transportation
- Optimal incentives for logistics service providers through performance-based payment
- Substantial increases in flexibility in the face of volume fluctuations
Solutions from 4flow
4flow works with clients to create new business models for relevant business processes. A substantiated make-or-buy analysis creates the basis for outsourcing concepts. A special focus is put on the design of process and IT interfaces. Decisions regarding the IT structure are usually key issues when assessing the future interdependence of partners.
When it comes to outsourcing, the development of an incentive-based payment agreement and service provider selection happen before implementation and success can be monitored. 4flow consulting assists businesses with tried and true methods and specialized knowledge about the service industry.
4flow is an ideal partner for the implementation of outsourcing projects as well.